If so, then I think I can help you! I’ve been making and re-making my own clothes for years. Did you know the material from your old clothes can be combined and mixed and matched with other materials in very creative ways to make something new, stylish and fashionable – for just a fraction of the price of new clothes?
I love to help women take their old out-of-style clothes and turn them into something exciting and new! You show me what you have, tell me what you like and I’ll come up with something very creative and beautiful for you! Just fill out the Contact Form below and I’ll get back to you soon!
I also do traditional alterations. When it comes to how good you look in your clothing, a good fit makes all the difference in the world. For the very best fit possible, you should buy your clothes a size larger and have them altered by a tailor.
Below is a list of our ballpark estimate. Ballpark because each job is unique and we can’t give you a final price until we see exactly what needs to be done. However, these prices will give you a basic idea.
- Shorten sleeves on a dress shirt: $29
- Shorten sleeves on a jacket: $49 (without buttons) to $64 (with buttons).
- Take in the body of a jacket: $49 (two seams) to $62 (three seams).
- Take in a dress shirt: $32
- Adjust the shoulders of a jacket: $45
- Hem a skirt or a dress: $26
- Hem a pair of jeans or pants: $25
- Take in a sheath dress: $55
- Shorten sleeves on a jacket without ruin cuff $105
If you’d like to speak to Sheena, please call (646) 470-3237. If there’s no answer, just leave a message and I’ll get back to you quickly.
Below, you can tell us about what you need and we’ll get back to you soon. Please leave your phone number if you’d like us to call you back.